[Skip to Content]
Login or Create an Account
2019 Transcomm Awards
- Eligible entries must have been projects completed or initiated from June 1, 2018, to April 30, 2019.
- Each state may submit no more than six Skills Contest entries per year—this does NOT include individual award nominations. If more than six entries are submitted, all entries may be rejected. Only one entry per sub-category may be submitted by each state.
- Each entry may only be submitted once, meaning the same entry cannot be submitted in multiple categories. However, pieces of a campaign can be split up and entered into their respective categories.
- “Without a Consultant” categories mean that there was no support from outside the DOT, either paid or unpaid, for production of the materials or development of the concept.
- There are general limitations for 10 PDF pages (typically converted from PowerPoint slides). This means that judges will evaluate the entry based on the first 10 slides/pages; any additional slides will be viewed as supplementary material. States are encouraged to closely follow the 10-slide/page limit.
- If an entry appears to have been submitted in the wrong category, judges and the Skills Contest committee may contact the submitting state to recommend moving the entry to a more appropriate category.
- Deadline for submission of all entries is Friday, May 3, 2019, at 5 p.m. ET via the AASHTO portal. Submission directions to follow.
- Questions should be submitted to Dawn Garner, firstname.lastname@example.org.